Paytm offering physical debit card for Paytm Bank Customers
Paytm, trending e-wallet app for payment in India has provide a new iOS app update, which enables users to setup BHIM UPI. This was recently made available on the Android platform. Using the new BHIM UPI feature, users will be able to receive and transfer money directly into their bank account at no extra cost.
Paytm users who already have a Paytm Payment Bank account got a automatically virtual debit card, which can be used on many e-commerce websites.
Now, the company has started to issue the physical debit card to the users who are interested in the Paytm Payment Bank’s physical debit card. Whereas a user has a pay a nominal fee of Rs.120 to receive the card and user has to confirm the postal address, where he wants to receive.
Like any other normal banks debit cards, this card can also be used in ATM’s, Shopping malls, online e-commerce websites without any restrictions. As this card is based on Rupay and valid only in India.
How to Apply Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card
- Open your Paytm app.
- Tap on the ‘Bank’ tab/icon at the bottom
- Scroll down and choose the option “Debit & ATM Card”
- Choose the option “Request ATM Card”
- Select your delivery address and click on “Proceed to Pay”
- After complete the payment (payment mode of your choice) your order will be placed
- You will be able to track the delivery status of your card through your app
Here are the details on the charges for the Paytm physical debit card
- Initial charge to get a Paytm debit card: Rs. 120
- To get a duplicate debit card: Rs.120
- Maximum transaction per day at an ATM: Rs. 25,000
- Maximum transaction per day at a POS: Rs. 2,00,000
- Free ATM transactions per month: 3 in metro cities and 6 in non-metro cities
- Charges after the free transaction: 20/withdraw